In need of a sweet February treat!? We have you covered. Try our five ingredient Oreo Cheesecake Cookies. We have added a little pink to the dough to make these cookies even more lovable! Let's get started.
What You'll Need:
1) 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
2) 8 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
3) 3/4 cup sugar
4) 1 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
5) 10 Oreo cookies, broken into pieces
6) Pink food coloring (only if you want pink cookies)
Step 1: Beat cream cheese and butter together until fluffy
Step 2: Add sugar and beat wellStep 3: Add in flour and beat on lowStep 4: Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes
Step 5: Add 2-3 drops of pink food coloring to cold doughStep 6: Fold in oreosStep 7: Scoop out 2 tablespoon sized balls of dough and place them on the cookie sheet
Step 8: Bake for 10-11 minutes at 350 degrees F
Step 9: Let cool for 10 full minutes and enjoy!
What is your favorite February treat!?